Below is the next “Scratch the Surface” EJ Podcast. EJ has as his guest today another star from True Blood, Ryan Kwanten.
Ryan Kwanten is best known for his portrayal of Jason Stackhouse on HBO’s True Blood since the very beginning.
Ej and Ryan talk about:
- being the first person cast for the show,
- his audition,
- the amazing story of how he ended up promoting a film he did that shot in Australia in the states and how that changed everything for him,
- judging on Iron Chef,
- growing up in Australia,
- being a shy kid,
- the Austarlian Soap Opera “Home and Away”,
- wanting to be a great Human Resource worker,
- favorite moments filming on True Blood,
- why he adores L.A.,
- his bond with Chris Bauer,
- was hired as an American and freaked out a producer after learning he was working illegally,
- the Jessica/ Jason relationship on True Blood,
- how the movie he did, FLICKA got him his True Blood audition,
- his first day shooting True Blood,
- how Jason has made him a better person,
- doing karaoke in Amsterdam,
- drug use in Australia,
- Zack Snyder,
- Sylvester Stallone,
- working with Anthony Hopkins in an upcoming film and much much more!
LISTEN, and ENJOY!!!
Please share with your friends on social media or any other way.
Also, be sure to listen to EJ’s other podcasts because those are pretty amazing also.
Banner needs to stay with EJ!!! A long car trip with strangers will traumatize him!! (and won’t DAW by working all day?!)