Below is the next “Scratch the Surface” EJ Podcast. EJ has as his guest today Pat Finn who was best friends with Chris Farley.
Chris Farley was and is a comedy legend and icon. A new documentary “I Am Chris Farley“ is coming out on July 27, 2015 and it features some of the people closest to Chris, including his family, comedy peers and Pat Finn.
Ej and Pat talk about:
- When Pat met Chris Farley,
- how they started doing comedy together,
- how Chris had to miss Pat’s wedding because it was Chris’s first time on SNL,
- how Chris was always thinking about others and helping sick kids,
- some of Chris’s tough times,
- being involved in an intervention for him,
- how he heard of Chris’s passing,
- Pat’s own SNL audition that went terrible,
- performing on stage with Chris,
- and so many more great stories!
If you’re a comedy fan and/or Chris Farley fan you’ll love this talk.
Watch the trailer from the documentary about Chris Farley, “I Am Chris Farley” and visit the website about the film here: http://www.iamchrisfarley.com.
LISTEN, SHARE and ENJOY!!!
Please share with your friends on social media or any other way.
Also, be sure to listen to EJ’s other podcasts because those are pretty amazing also.
Please consider giving to EJ’s charity, The Choroideremia Foundation by donating using the button below: