Below is the next “Scratch the Surface” EJ Podcast #153. EJ has as his guest today Amy Acker who is currently starring in the new Fox show, The Gifted.
Amy Acker joins me in the kitchen to talk about her amazing life and career, including:
- growing up in Dallas, Texas,
- being the oldest of four kids,
- being bit by a spider that caused her to be paralyzed for two weeks, later that would affect her as a dancer and thats how she started acting instead,
- we talk about meeting her husband and his proposal to her and having two children,
- celebrating her 40th birthday,
- working with Joss Whedon, Drew Goddard, Richard Jenkins, Michael Emerson, Nathan Fillion, and Stephen Moyer, her new show The Gifted on Fox,
- working on Alias, Person of Interest, Angel
- and becoming Illyria,
- and so much more!
PLEASE LISTEN, PLEASE SHARE and ENJOY!!!
Please share with your friends on social media or any other way.
Also, be sure to listen to EJ’s other podcasts because those are pretty amazing also.